Get Instant Quotes & Book Ballina Byron Bay Transfers
Use our secure online reservation system to get an instant obligation-free quote or book your ride directly.
★ If you urgently require a response, send us a text message with your request info. and we will get back to you ASAP.
(voice calls are not usually answered when we have customers in the car)
Please use accurate addresses and choose options such as stops and child safety seats if required.
Byron Bay Transfers • Ballina Airport Transport • Chauffeured rides • Custom Charters
Don’t wait around for a crowded bus or shuttle to fill and then make a dozen stops before you finally reach your destination. Ride in style, get chauffeured in your own private luxury sedan, directly to your destination.
Typical cost for a Ballina to Byron chauffeured ride is $98, that’s only $25 per person for 4 passengers!
Instructions for Instant Quotes & Ride Booking …if needed
1. Fill in the empty fields and press “Get Quote”
2. Add extra details and press “Book Now”
3. Add contact details and press “Get Quote”
4. View & check your trip info. by pressing “quote details here”
5. Finalize your reservation by agreeing to “Terms and Conditions” and press “Pay Now”
6. Choose payment method and complete transaction (confirmation email will be sent to you with finalized reservation details)
Our Ballina Byron Bay Transfers Service Customer Reviews
Ride Terms & Conditions
• Booking reservations will not be confirmed until full payment is received and Robs Transport Ballina has confirmed your booking.
• If a cancellation is advised to Robs Transport Ballina more than 24hrs before scheduled departure, a full refund will apply.
• No refund and/or changes will be allowed if a cancellation occurs within 24hrs of scheduled departure or if the passenger fails to board the hire car service.
• Extra charges may apply if the driver has to wait extra time at the airport or any other destination (not very likely).
• Robs Transport Ballina will adhere to scheduled departure and arrival times but cannot accept responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights, traffic accidents, weather or any event that is beyond our control. We will also not be held responsible for failed pickups or problems arising from incorrect information.
• Any redirection or additional pick up or drop off is subject to approval depending on schedule and an extra charge will apply.
• Passengers are responsible for their own luggage and is carried entirely at their own risk. We do not accept liability for any damage to luggage or other goods. If you are missing anything, please contact us immediately.
• Robs Transport Ballina allows one suitcase and one small carry-on bag per person. Passengers intending to travel with additional extra items need to declare this at the time of booking, otherwise carriage of any extra items may be declined.
• Violent or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated on our vehicles. Intoxicated or aggressive passengers will be told to disembark or permission to board the vehicle refused. The driver at his/her discretion will report all incidents that put any passengers or driver at risk to the police.
• Scheduled departure being pick up time agreed at the time of booking.
•Terms and conditions may be subject to change without further notice. Robs Transport Ballina excepts no responsibility for incorrect information entered into the Online Payment Booking Form. This incudes, Incorrect Pick up Drop off times, Incorrect Pick up Drop off locations, Incorrect Pick up Drop off dates, Incorrect Flight details, Incorrect number of passengers, Incorrect number of luggage and surfboards as well as pricing entered for Private Charters.